A number of demonstration systems have been produced that will allow potential customers the chance to try the system in a controlled environment and establish the suitability of Rayzig for their needs.
These systems are made up of a limited number of devices, and are configured to show many of the functions of the system. The system configuration can be modified by the user, thereby learning about the system hands on. The systems contain :
- 5 x 4 relay output modules
- 4 x 4 pair battery input modules
- 1 x 16 pair AC input module
- 1 Gateway
- 1 Engineering module
- 1 Raspberry Pi containing a MySQL database
- 1 Netgear 5 port switch to connect the Gateway, Raspberry Pi and
- PC (to be provided by client to run Raymon Software).
- Power supplies and network cables.
As these systems are limited, and are of high value, we only like to provide them where we have at least had chance to meet with you, and discuss your requirements. Then subject to a loan agreement we will make the demonstration system available for a limited time. We hope after using the system, you will see the benefits and want to buy from us.
If you would like to discuss your needs, then please contact :
Tony Verrall – firstname.lastname@example.org